Allergy Village Ltd
Introducing the lovely Jules Sum, founder of Allergy Village!
I’m a mum of two, and my introduction to this lifestyle started five years ago with the birth of my little girl Lucie.
She developed a milk allergy as lots of babies do, but then came eczema, and at 12 weeks a visit to A&E after a nasty reaction to coconut oil on her skin. Something wasn’t right, and blood tests revealed our long list of allergens and skin issues.
Our journey began straight away, and i struggled with all of it, Allergy Village was created so you don’t have to!
Jules has some wonderful products to share with you and guide you through a process that can be so daunting if you are doing it alone.
What You'll Get
Wellbeing Products & Services
* NEW* The New Ginger Hemp Tea tastes amazing, is great for an immunity boost and energy kick
* Award winning CBD infused products including tea in original or peppermint flavour, infused chocolate buttons and bars and hemp dog treats. Recommended for anxiety, chronic pain and to help sleeping.
* Corporate or personal meditation services (in person or online) and wellness morning sessions
* Free-from brands on the website from medical bags, to the largest vegan supermarket online
* Childrens allergy storybook online in the amazon kindle store “king orry & the itchy pillow” available for download now
* Online nutritional and meal planning services for those with dietary needs
* Allergy cookery lessons and sessions to help to make your kitchen allergy friendly
Be the first one to leave a review.
Sign in to leave a review